Adopt this motto.  Share it with your friends.  It makes life a tiny bit easier.  
I like to make decisions when I’m not clear based on:
If it’s not a “Hell Yeah,” it’s a "No".

I thought this was BRILLIANT when I first heard an author on NPR say it.  
If it’s not a “Hell Yeah,” it’s a "No".
I do not remember his name, please comment if you know whom I'm speaking of. 

Years ago this was my motto for that particular year (now it’s a saying I live by), since first used it’s become a super popular saying amongst my friends.  One may find themselves in a pickle and then your friend well ask you, “is it hell yeah?”  You look at them surprised, because in the heat of the moment you forgot your own motto.  You’re then so grateful to them for asking, it’s like you just heard it for the first time. 
If it’s not a “Hell Yeah,” it’s a "No"… can be used on big decisions and small decisions. Once you start whispering it to yourself when you’re a bit indecisive your decision becomes super clear. 
X💗, Darlene  💙💙💙

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee + Friends = LOVE

A Family Summer Lunch