Dallas, Texas...you are beautiful & you know it!


Thinking of buying a new nest or selling your love nest?

Spring has sprung.  If you have been thinking of buying or selling...it's time.  Contact me, let me be of service.  Let's get you into that cozy lovely nest you have been dreaming about.  Let the entertaining and sleepovers begin. XOXO.

Why Darlene N. Rosen:
15 years of Corporate Negotiations 1989-2004
Negotiated Multi Million Dollar Contracts
Management Positions: 23 employees | 40+ National Accounts | International Accounts
Business Owner: Honey Girl Kitchen (retired)

I'd love to interview for the part.  I will preform as promised.  You will be my priority and I will use my strong negotiation skills in the transaction.  Please keep me in mind when your friends and family are looking for a new nest...let me be your Agent!   


LUXE Real Estate

LUXE Listings

                                                            A LUXE LifeStyle

A luxe lifestyle in my book is what makes me feel true joy.  

  • Sharing a lovely meal with the people I love and whom love and support me.  
  • Quality time with family + friends
  • Tucking in + reading to my little every night
  • Cooking 
  • Family movie night 
  • Being of service
  • All the simple things I once thought were boring when I was in my 20's.  This is luxe living. 



Dine & Entertain Alfresco when you can...It's Spring.
Little to No Cook Meal. 
The Rosens at The Dallas Arboretum.  Lounging. Reading. Picnicking. 


What I'm Loving!


I love luxury towels.  I was once the Lands End white towels kind of gal.  For  years.  Beautiful upon receiving them, then after a few months they turn off white.  Then you buy new ones...never ending cycle.

4 years ago I bought 3 Turkish towels for the pool season.  I loved that they were so absorbent and dried in the wind in minutes.  Always ready to absorb the last pool dip.   Everyone at home seemed to love them, so I asked Dave and Carmella if they would like to use them year round.  Yes!  Yes!  Was the response.  I donated all my white heavy towels and switched to Turkish towels.  It's been 3 years now and we still love them.  You can wash 10 at time and they dry in minutes.  The colors are still vibrant.  Love them.
What makes your life beautiful?  Comment, I'd love to share it.

My HOUSE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee + Friends = LOVE